Care & Safety Information
How To Use Your Wax Melts
- Remove the packaging and place one or more of your wax melts in your warmer or melter.
- Then light your tea light or turn on your heat warmer if it is electric.
- (Important note: Electric wax burners can burn off the scent quicker due to higher temperatures. This can affect the scent throw and duration of scent smell when melting. Nevertheless this still remains one of the safer options when using wax melts)
- When you would like to stop burning the wax melts. Simply remove the heat source and allow the wax to harden until you are ready to use it again.
- When the wax melt no longer gives off a scent, you can remove the old wax by turning off/or remove the heat source. Then, using a disposable cotton pad/balls to soak up the melted wax. You can also wait until melter has cooled and the wax solidifies then you can then scoop out the hard wax.
How To Use Your Candles Safely
- Before burning any of our candles, always straighten then trim the wick to ¼ inch. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring and can be a fire hazard.
- Keep the wax clear of wick trimmings and debris at all times.
- Always burn a candle on a heat and fire safe surface that is fire resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips of melted wax.
- With our candles allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar at the first burn, this helps to avoid tunnelling. Allow at least 2 hours before re-lighting.
General Safety advice
- Wax Melts from our botanical range include dried flowers such as Lavender, Rose petals, Marigold and Rosebuds. Do not use this product if you are allergic to flowers.
- Scent throw of our products can depend on a few factors such as the burner used or the room size. We advise using and extra cube in larger rooms.
- Keep the windows closed when using candles or wax melt as drafts can cause fires.
- We often use charged healing crystals for our healing/manifestation candles, we advise that you remove the crystals before lighting.
- You may notice frosting on your wax melts or candle, this is a natural by-product of natural soy wax and in no way affects the burn ability or fragrance of our products. It's completely normal and to be expected.
- NEVER burn candles or wax melts for longer than 4 hours.
- Some of our products are made with pure essential oils but should not be used as an alternative to medications or seeking professional advice.
- Remember candles and wax melts can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly, follow safety advice to reduce health and safety risks when you burn your candles.
- If using our Pet Odour Neutraliser Wax Melts we advise you remove your pets from the room you intend to freshen up.
- Keep all products away from children
- Check the CLP label on the back of your product for ingredients that may be potential allergens.
- If in direct contact with the melted wax, it is a natural soy wax so does not get as hot as paraffin wax, this does not mean it wont cause pain or discomfort if in contact with eyes or skin. Run the affected area under water and seek immediate medical attention.
Essential Oil Wax Melts
Beautiful diamond wax melts infused with dried rose petals, rosebuds, lavender and marigold made specifically with essential oils from our wellness range to promote relaxation and grounding. If you're into detail then this is for you! As the wax melts the wax pool shimmers a mesmerising gold whilst revealing botanical petals
Clam Shell Wax Melts
Beautiful clamshell wax melts with dried rose petals, rosebuds and lavender. Honestly, these are beyond beautiful, pictures just don't do it justice. If you're into detail then this is for you! As the wax melts a rosebud is birthed.
Pet Odour Neutraliser Wax Melts
Get rid of that harsh pet smell that lingers in the home with our special wax melt fragrance blend with notes of a sweet, warm floral combination of rose, jasmine and geranium containing powdery aldehydic base notes. Complete with built in Odour Eliminator to neutralise any bad odours.Pack contains 6 wax melts 55g